Urgent Call for Donations: “We demand our rights!”
The protest of refugees, asylum-seekers and their supporters continues!
In Austria, and throughout Europe refugees are forced to live under repressive, racist and inhumane conditions. But there is resistance and it will not stop until these conditions are finally abolished. This Saturday, more than 400 refugees from all over Austria will demonstrate in a 4 hour march from the refugee camp, Traiskirchen, to Vienna. Here, they will camp in Sigmund-Freud Park (close to Votivkirche) in order to raise awareness of the unbearable conditions they face.
- Sufficient, edible food in Traiskirchen
- Exchange of all interpreters in Traiskirchen
- More medical care in Traiskirchen
- Asylum within a few days
- Language school in Traiskirchen
- Access to legal support
- Access to practical, professional education
To cover the cost of the protest they rely on financial support. Show your solidarity by donating what you can to this account. “Familien und FreundInnen gegen Abschiebung” K.Nr.: 282-146-918/03, BLZ: 20111 (Erste Bank), Use: Donation
Every donation makes a huge difference, whether it is 5€ or 5000€! The funds raised will mainly cover:
- Costs for transport of refugees to and from Vienna
- Basic costs at the protest camp (sanitary facility, medical care, food…)
- Costs for the march/demonstration This call very urgent! There is also a need of people who can lend money for a period of time to pre-finance costs, which will be later covered by aids. Contact us if you have any questions.